schaduw rechts

Administrative and planning law

Many activities and aspects of life within our community are regulated by the authorities. A licence is needed to have a stall in the town market or run a catering establishment, for example. Or to install gaming machines, establish a manufacturing business, or open a campsite.

Special objection and appeal procedures exist, which can be used by anyone who is unhappy with a decision made by a licensing authority. Within the general field of administrative law, planning law forms a specialist discipline. Planning law covers the procedures associated with zoning plans, building permits, planning-related damages and enforcement.

Whether you are experiencing problems getting a permit or licence, or you object to someone else being allowed to do something, Moree Gelderblom Lawyers can give you the support you need.

Please contact


M.C. van Meppelen Scheppink

Martijn van Meppelen Scheppink



Mr J.J. Slump

Jorik Slump




Call us on +31(0)10-4776777 or send your message below.

Your name *

E-mail *

Phone *

(* required) 

Your question




Please enter this anti-spam code